20060701

hullos.

i'm so tired duh.. *yawns.* woke up early in the morning to acompany mummy to eat big breakfast at macdonalds'! then went to school for economics tutorial. the lesson was short and sweet, so is mr lim. lol, he's always making me laugh. i skipped accountings remedial! oh gosh, i'm losing out on my own. i just don't get why i got a stupid ugly donkey for it. :C how depressing! had my project meeting for accountings project, didn't go through project though, we went through our tutorial requirements and split the job, then meeting was split. we kinda gossip alittle about working with different people in the class. lol. oops. glad i'm with xian, su and jacq. gary went missing again. LOL. huff. so we went different places. i went to find mai, nurul, yangs and kin-kin :D ok they were also doing nothing productive. lol. keep watching stupid videos on kin's lappy and it actually made us insane. haha. then we visited cheers twice. i bumped into my darling conan. LOL. i keep seeing him luh. he even said bumping into him is a good and lucky thing. *huffs!* bought ice-cream upon the second visit. i was deperate for ice-cream. will, i broken my vow. LOL. i will still buy ice-cream from cheers even though my chocolate vanilla ice-creams tragicly dropped to the ground a month back. lol. after waiting for 3hours, just sitting outside lecture rm19, doing really nothing!! yani came to save me! mwahs! love you! lol. went for band to practise awhile while waiting for my dears to go dinner with me! then my eden and conan came to rescue me! lol, 'cause i was famished. hehe. had spaghetti at mensa. uh huh. yummy. so, we had band, broke for sectional and totally forgot about time. and we played till like 9.15pm. we only went back in to pack up at 9.30pm. yep. went home with hanna,yani and eden. wonder why saxophonist are such insane people, and jolene, you are not sane. both jolenes ARE INSANE, okays. lol. we started to dance to Tennessa Waltz on the overhead bridge where everyone actually saw us. lol. ya. had a great friday though it was so freakingly tiring. hur. it's the weekends! rest well darlings! i'm going to meet my olivia on sunday! YAY! mwahs mwahs. good night dears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home